On Premise Policies
- All food and beverage purchases are subject to 7% sales tax and 20% service charge.
We require a $1000 deposit for weddings and a $500 deposit for a banquet to reserve a date. Deposits are non refundable
- A final count of the number of guests attending the function must be received 28 days prior to the event for a wedding and 14 days prior to the event for a banquet. This final count will be the guaranteed minimum charged to the client. This count may be added to, but not taken away from.
- Payment for the total estimated cost of your event must be received within five (5) days of your event unless other arrangements have been agreed upon. We may suggest a credit card to be on file for any additional costs incurred.
- Additional time may be added to any event and will be priced accordingly.
- Cancellations received 29 days or less prior to event date will result in 100% charge of total bill.
- Customers are responsible for lost or damage to their personal property.
- Special rates apply for holidays and other specific dates and seasons.
- All outside vendors hired by the client must supply proof of liability insurance.
- The minimum for any event is 50 guests unless otherwise stated.