On Premise Policies
- All food and beverage purchases are subject to 7% sales tax and 20% service charge.
We require a $1000 deposit for weddings and a $500 deposit for a banquet to reserve a date. Deposits are non refundable
- A final count of the number of guests attending the function must be received 28 days prior to the event for a wedding and 14 days prior to the event for a banquet. This final count will be the guaranteed minimum charged to the client. This count may be added to, but not taken away from.
- Payment for the total estimated cost of your event must be received within five (5) days of your event unless other arrangements have been agreed upon. We may suggest a credit card to be on file for any additional costs incurred.
- Additional time may be added to any event and will be priced accordingly.
- Cancellations received 29 days or less prior to event date will result in 100% charge of total bill.
- Customers are responsible for lost or damage to their personal property.
- Special rates apply for holidays and other specific dates and seasons.
- All outside vendors hired by the client must supply proof of liability insurance.
- The minimum for any event is 50 guests unless otherwise stated.
We are not responsible for acts of nature such as road closings, inclement weather, power outages and other unforeseeable events. We will do our best to reschedule your event. Your deposit will be reapplied.
For essays, it’s important to stick to a plan. Start cover page for term paper by creating an outline and then compose the essay. Through the entire essay, the transition words must be used to connect every paragraph. This is an example of an outline